Stander's Security Pole provides safe, secure support for sitting, standing or transferring. The slim design makes for an easy fit in tight spaces. It can be installed between the bathtub and the toilet, placed at your bedside, or conveniently next to a sofa or chair. Its padded grip gives the user a comfortable hold while using the pole to stand, sit, or regain balance. Because of the unique tension-mounted design, the Security Pole can be moved from one room to the next without damaging your ceiling or floor. It is also packaged with its own wrench and no other tools are required for assembly or installation. The Security Pole can be permanently installed with the wood screws that are included, if the user desires.
- TRANSFER POLE: Easily transfer from any toilet, shower, bathtub, chair, or bed to a walker, rollator, or wheelchair
- PADDED HANDLE: Prevent falls by using the cell-foam padded support handle to stand up from a sitting position
- VERSATILE: Use as a bathroom grab bar, chair standing handle, wheelchair transfer pole, or bedside support handle
- MODERN DESIGN: Replace bulky and protruding handrails with the slim and modern transfer pole; available in both iceberg white and metallic black
- STRONG & DURABLE: The Security Pole is made of a rust-resistant zinc plated steel and is designed to withstand lateral force of 300 lbs.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: Adjust the height of the Security Pole to work with any flat ceiling ranging from 7-10 feet high
- TENSION-MOUNTED: Use the included wrench to tighten the pole and create tension between the floor and ceiling; no home modification necessary
- PROTECTIVE PADS: Protective rubber pads prevent markings or damage to the floor or ceiling
- Length 84"-120"
- Width 12"
- Height 7"
- Weight 17 lbs.
What ceiling heights does it accommodate?
It fits 7-10ft ceilings – allowing you to place it virtually anywhere in the house.
Can it be placed anywhere in the house?
Yes, because it is tension mounted – you can place the Security Pole & Curve Grab Bar anywhere in the home – making it easy to stand wherever you go.
Is it easy to assemble?
Yes, very easy! In fact, it’s so easy; we’ve had customers set the whole thing up in their wheelchair. And because it comes with it’s own tools – installation is a breeze.
Does it damage the floor or ceiling?
No, because it is tension mounted, no screws or bolts are needed. And because it comes with skid resistant pads – your ceiling and floor are safe from damage.