The Omni Tray from Stander gives you the convenience of a TV Table and the safety of a mobility handle in one product to keep you happy and healthy. The Omni Tray features a large Bamboo tray table that is perfect for using your lap top, eating dinner, or reading your favorite book. When not in use simply rotate the table off to the side for use as a couch side table. The ergonomic mobility handle gives you the leverage you need to help boost yourself up off the couch safely and independently. Whether you have recently had surgery or simply lack the same mobility you once had, the Omni Tray is the functional and attractive tray table you’ve been looking for.
- Bamboo Tray swivels 360° - 30 lbs weight capacity
- Large, Oversized Tray: 20” x 15”
- Ergonomic Mobility Handle helps you get up and down from your favorite chair - 250 lbs. weight capacity
- Must be placed under the feet of a chair. Not designed to be used as a free-standing tray.
- Height Adjustment of Handle: 28.5”-36.25”
- Base Adjustment: 25.5”- 35.5”
- Height Adjustment of Tray: 24”-32”
- Length 29.5" - 40.25"
- Width 18"
- Height 28.5" - 24.5"
- Weight 20 lbs.
Can it fit under any couch?
Yes, because the base is adjustable, the Omni-Tray fits most couches.
Does it include a Swivel Tray?
Yes, the swivel-tray swings around 360 degrees, allowing you to keep handy items close by – or out of the way when not in use.
Can it fit my recliner?
Yes, the Omni-Tray fits recliner chairs as well…
Can it fit on lift-chairs?
Yes, the Omni-Tray is a great addition to any lift-chair because it offers extra support while the lift chair is lifting forward.
Is it height adjustable?
Yes, the handle is fully height adjustable.
Is it easy to assemble?
Yes, and no additional tools are required.