The OTC 0308 knee stabilizer retains natural body heat to help soothe aching muscles and maintain flexibility, provide firm, uniform compression to support a weakened knee, and offers moderate protection from bumps and bruises. The high-tech, perforated material “breathes”, allowing perspiration and moisture to escape for extended wearing comfort. Handcrafted construction includes invisible stitching and heat seal seam tape for added comfort and durability. Effective support and value to keep you comfortably active. Excellent for use in athletics and occupational activities.
Indications Listed Below:
- Perforated neoprene material is breathable and allows for comfortable long-term wear
- Four-way stretch material provides even compression over the anatomical prominences of the joint
- Multi-function neoprene buttress surrounds kneecap and provides compression and stabilization. Slits on interior of buttress cover allows for a wide range of adjustability
- Spiral stays provide moderate side-to-side support and stability, yet flex and extend naturally with the joint
- Upper and lower hook-and-loop encircling straps maintain stabilizer in correct position; straps are adjustable and removable
- Sheer mesh elastic opening over back of knee minimizes binding, enhances wearing comfort
- Latex Free
- Available in royal (0308RB) or black (0308BL)
A. Measure around the bend of the knee
1. Pull the support up and over the knee until the opening is aligned over the knee cap (patella).
2. Fasten support strap snugly around the leg