Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Hinged Toilet Seat Riser, Elongated SeatSKU : RTL12608
If you suffer from poor balance, arthritis, limited mobility, or injury issues, you know how difficult many everyday activities can be. Don't let something as simple as using the bathroom be one of them! Using the Hinged Toilet Seat Riser means you don't have as far to bend to sit, relieving stress on your hips and knees. This helps reduce pain and eliminates the need for assistance. The Toilet Seat Riser is durable, yet lightweight and portable requiring no tools for assembly, fitting most elongated toilet bowls. In addition, the seat is hinged so that it can fold up and out of the way when not needed. Experience the safety and independence that comes with a Hinged Toilet Seat Riser from Drive Medical.
- Raises the height of the toilet 3.5” for individuals that require assistance sitting on and standing from the toilet.
- Hinge design allows riser to be moved out of the way when not in use. (Figure A)
- Heavy-duty molded plastic construction provides strength and durability.
- Lightweight, portable, and easily attaches to toilet bowl.
- Easy-to-install on most standard toilets.
- Two models to accommodate either standard or elongated (Figure B) toilet bowls.
|Seat Dimensions (12607)||13.5" (W) x 17.5" (D) x 3.5" (H)|
|Seat Dimensions (12608)||14" (W) x 19.25 (D) x 3.5" (H)|
|Weight (12607 | 12608)||5.07 lbs. | 5.62 lbs.|
|Weight Limit||250 lbs.|