The PCP Easy Riser Quad Cane is designed to help relieve pressure on joints and legs when rising from a sitting position. Properly used, it is generally held in the hand opposite of the injured limb. The offset handle provides comfortable support; distributes body weight directly down the shaft. May be easier to grip for some individuals with limited use of the hands; larger, more comfortable grip. This type of cane is for those individuals who require only a minimum of support and stability.
- Two specifically located handgrips allows you to apply all of your weight in the middle of the cane to relieve pressure on joints and legs when rising from a sitting position.
- Two soft ergonomic handgrips are made out of a comfortable foam material that allows the cane to fit naturally into the curvatures of the hand.
- Black aluminum shaft
- Adjusts 30” - 39” (76.2 - 90.1 cm)
- Distance between hand grips: 8” (20.3 cm)
- Black coated steel base, 6” x 8” (15 x 20 cm)
- Non-slip reinforced tips
- Weight capacity: 300 lb (136 kg)