The Devilbiss iFill Station is a device that allows you to fill your oxygen cylinders. This device is only compatible with the iFill cylinders (please click here to purchase iFill cylinders separately). This devices can help give you the ability to have the ability to fill and go allowing the freedom you deserve.
The redesigned DeVilbiss iFill Personal Oxygen Station was updated with improved reliability and durability in mind. The iFill represents the latest in portable oxygen convenience, providing unmatched flexibility and ease of use. The iFill unit extracts purified oxygen from room air using oxygen concentrator technology and pressurizes it to fill oxygen cylinders. Cylinders are safely, quickly and conveniently filled in your home. The iFill can be placed and used virtually anywhere in the home, minimizing the noise and disruption to daily life.
- The DeVilbiss iFill Personal Oxygen Station offers a clinically focused and operationally efficient non-delivery oxygen solution a model that is great for patients and your business
- Makes it easy and convenient for you to fill portable oxygen cylinders in your home and provides you greater freedom to come and go as they please
- Fills proprietary iFill cylinders - Standard 870 Post Valve or Integrated Continuous Flow regulator (Figure A-B)
- Easily tops off partially filled cylinders and automatically shuts off when filling is complete
- Control panel light signals when cylinder is filling and when it’s full
- Ergonomic design with easy-roll casters make iFill easy-to-move and store when not in use
||3 Years or 3000 Hours
||28.5" (H) x 12.25" (W) x 22.5" (D)
|Cylinder Top Off
||115V, 60 Hz, 4.1 Amps
||75 Minutes (M6 Cylinder)
||93% +/- 3%
||400 Watts Avg.