Q: What is the purpose of a raised toilet seat?
Answer: A raised toilet seat provides a safer environment by helping prevent falls in the bathroom. The seat raises the height of the toilet to a more comfortable level, making it easier to sit down and stand up. It also decreases the space between the user and the toilet to help alleviate any burden placed on the hip and knees.
Q: What kind of raised toilet seat do I need?
1. Determine the height needed.
2. Determine the shape of your toilet
3. Determine which installation is right for you
4. Determine which features are right for you
- Be sure to center your weight
- Routinely check for secure fit before using product
- Use arm supports for assistance. Do not use arm supports to support your full body weight.
Additional bathroom safety items
Thank-you for visiting the waltonmedical.com blog on how to choose the right toilet seat. You can view our wide selection of raised toilet seats by clicking on the link provided below.
We hope you found the information beneficial.
President of Walton Medical