This product is the Powershell case and Extended Battery compatible with the Z1 and Z2 Travel CPAP.
The PowerShell with Extended Life Battery – the integrated battery solution for Z1 and Z2 CPAPs
- Fully compatible with both the Z1 CPAP and Z2 CPAP lines
- Insert the lithium ion battery module and the Z1 or Z2 to create an integrated form-factor.
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand.
- A full-night of battery power for most users. Get an undisturbed night of cpap.
- Approved by the FAA for in-flight use.
The PowerShell turns your Z1 or Z2 into a totally self-powered cpap solution perfect for travel, camping, or just battery backup while at home. Just insert the Z1 or Z2, put in a Extended Life Battery and you can get a full night’s sleep of cord-free cpap. This is the first fully integrated cpap battery available.
- 99.4 Watt-hour lithium-ion battery pack
- Soft, padded 2mm neoprene skin over a solid plastic skeleton ensures a secure fit
- Surrogate power plug for built-in charging using the standard Z1 / Z2 power adapter
- Can operate as a failover power source
The Extended Life Battery has twice the battery capacity of the original Overnight Battery, so even at the highest settings (20 cmH2O, Z-Breathe 3) cpap therapy should last 8.9 hours.* With lower pressure settings you should get even longer therapy.
PowerShell Battery Specifications
Capacity 99.4 Watt-hours
Lifetime approximately 300 charge/discharge cycles
Shelf life Batteries are shipped with between 30% and 50% of rated capacity, providing a minimum of 6 months shelf life when stored at 25°C. If storage temperature exceeds 25°C over a 6-month period then shelf life will be reduced and the battery should be recharged periodically.
Storage and transport temperature -4ºF to +140ºF (-20ºC to +60ºC)
Storage and transport humidity 10-95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
Battery Technology Lithium Ion Battery Pack, 4S2P
Weight Approx. 15.5 oz (440g)
Charging Battery charges when Z1 / Z2 is in standby mode.
* Results were obtained via bench testing under simulated operating conditions. Actual run time may vary due to machine settings, machine pressure, and personal breathing. Lower pressures will result in longer battery operating times.
Traveling abroad? The power supply auto adjusts from 100 to 240 volts. All you need to add is the proper plug adapter for the country you are visiting.
The Powershell is covered by a 1 year warranty.
The PowerShell is proudly designed and assembled in the USA at our Massachusetts headquarters.