Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Walking Crutches with Underarm Pad and Handgrip, Pediatric, 1 PairSKU : 10416-1
Lighter than wood, this walking crutch by Drive Medical provides stability and durability. Each crutch is manufactured with a double extruded center tube to ensure additional strength on weight-bearing areas. Extra thick (latex free) underarm pads and hand grips provide maximum comfort when in use. Tool free push-button adjustment allows the height of the underarm pad to be easily adjusted in 1" increments. Hand grips adjust separately without tools to ensure a proper fit.
- Lighter than wood, the standard aluminum crutch provides stability and durability
- extruded center tube provides additional strength to weight-bearing area
- Pushpin adjustment makes it easy to adjust crutch height in 1" increments
- Non-skid, jumbo-size vinyl contoured tips provide excellent traction
- Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips
- Comfortable, durable accessories are latex free
- Actual Product Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 31.5"
- Overall Product Length: 3.95"
- Overall Product Width: 8.5"
- Primary Product Color: Gray
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 175 lbs
- Recommended User Height: 48'-54"
- Underarm Height: 31.5"-37.5"