Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Vacu-Aide Compact Suction Unit with 725cc Reusable Bottle and Carrying CaseSKU : 7310pr-d
The VacuAide Compact is a small and lightweight portable aspirator with critical safety and performance advantages. The VacuAide Compact is the smallest and strongest suction unit of its kind, while featuring a convenient carrying bag that provides discrete suction on the go. The VacuAide Compact is ideal for home or hospital use and meets the stringent ISO 10079-1 standards for emergency transport suction. It can be used with its internal battery or directly from the power supply.
- The Vacu-Aide Compact is the smallest and strongest suction unit of its kind, while featuring a convenient carrying bag that provides discreet suction on the go (Figure A)
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 50-500 mm Hg +/- 10% and a free flow of 27 liters/minute (Figure B-C)
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
- Enhanced battery life for up to one-hour operation
- Meets ISO10079-1:1999 high vacuum, high flow classification
- Travel-friendly design meets RTCA/DO-160E Aircraft Standard for Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment (won't interfere with a plane’s navigation system)
- Actual Product Weight: 5.8 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 7.25"
- Overall Product Length: 7.25"
- Overall Product Width: 6.75"
- Primary Product Color: Grey
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
|Battery Warranty||Limited 6 Months|
|Dimensions||7.25" (H) x 7.25" (W) x 6.75" (D)|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.75 A max.; 12 V DC, 33 W max.|
|Flow Range||27 lpm free flow, unrestricted|
|Power Consumption||33 watts maximum|
|Vacuum Range||50-500 mm Hg|
|Waranty||Limited 2 Years|
|Weight||3.37 lbs with battery|