The Bariatric Sentra EC Heavy Duty Wheelchair with Detachable Desk Arms and Elevating Leg rests by Drive Medical comes with a Dual Cross Bar that reinforces the carbon steel frame, making this chair capable of a 450 lbs. weight capacity. The carbon steel frame has an attractive, chip proof, maintainable, triple coated, chrome finish and double embossed, vinyl upholstery, making this bariatric wheelchair durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean. The standard, dual axle, conveniently provides an easy transition of seat to hemi-level. Comes standard with detachable desk arms, elevating footrests, 8 front caster wheels, urethane tires, aluminum footplates, chrome hand rims, and push to lock wheel locks, ensuring user safety. 3 year warranty.
- No maintenance, sealed, precision bearings
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs.
- Carbon Steel frame with triple-coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Double embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive, and easy to clean
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level
- Urethane tires mounted on composite wheels provide durability and low maintenance
- Chrome hand rims standard
- 8" front casters adjustable in three positions
- Aluminum foot plates
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Actual Product Weight: 59 lbs.
- Armrest Length: 10"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 16"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12.5"
- Folded Dimensions: 42" x 12.5" x 36"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Overall Product Height: 36"
- Overall Product Length: 42"
- Overall Product Width: 28"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 2"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat Width: 20"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"