The Prime Safety Bed Rail from Stander is the simple-to-use solution for fall prevention out of your home or adjustable bed. Once installed, the Prime Safety Bed Rail provides solid assistance in-and-out of bed and can help prevent dangerous night time falls. With a weight capacity of 400 lbs, the bed rail and assistance handle will give the assurance needed for those who struggle with limited or digressing mobility. The Prime Safety Bed Rail comes standard with a small organizer pouch, security strap, and clips to hang your rail on the side of the bed when not in use. Accessory pieces that are available include a large pouch, extension piece, and a swivel overbed tray table. The Prime Bed Rail works on mattress heights of 6”-15” and installs quickly on most traditional home bed types. The base piece dimensions are 19.5” x 28.5” and the height and width of the rail are 18.5” & 27”. Overcoming mobility challenges can be tough, make your home safer and more enjoyable with the Prime Safety Bed Rail from Stander.
- GUARD RAIL: Full guard rail to prevent falling out of bed at night
- STANDING HANDLE: Allows for easy transfers in and out of bed
- REMOVABLE: easily detach the handle from its base for increaed access to the bed
- HOOKS: Attached hooks allow for the rail to be hung on bed frame when detached from base
- BED TYPES: Works with most traditional home beds; not intended for use with adjustable beds
- MATTRESS HEIGHTS: Works with mattresses 6"-15" thick
- SAFETY STRAP: Bed rail secures to bed frame with included strap to prevent gapping and sliding