The EXP48PRO LiFePO4 Battery Bank is a lightweight, portable battery system compatible with most CPAP machines and other personal electronic devices. The battery system weighs in at only 3.25 pounds and provides a restful 2-3 nights’ sleep on a single charge with comfort features (heated hose and humidifier) turned off.
The EXP48PRO is sleek in design and offers functional features such as 2 built-in USB ports, a Type-C port for input and output (you can charge the battery here too), a high discharge rate power port capable of 15 amps, and multiple ways to recharge (AC/DC/Solar).
Works with Resmed Airsense 11, Resmed Airsense 10, Resmed Airsense 9, Resmed AirMini, Dreamstation 1, Dreamstation 2, Resvent iBreeze, Respironics System One, Breas Z1, Breas Z2
- Lightweight, only 3.25 pounds
- Compatible with most CPAP machines
- Provides 2-3 nights of sleep on a single charge
- TSA-compliant for airline travel
- Utilizes pass-through technology to be used as a backup power source
- Recharges 3 hours faster than similar batteries
- Engineered with LiFeP04, a premium lithium technology
- High-tech battery management system for safe charging
- HSA & FSA eligible
EXP PRO BATTERIES CAN BE RECHARGED 4 DIFFERENT WAYS:
-AC power (Standard wall outlet)
-DC power (Car 12v socket, other batteries)
-Solar panel (We recommend the EXP PRO 60 Watt Solar Panel)
CONNECTING TO YOUR CPAP
The EXP48PRO does not include the DC power cord that connects the battery to your CPAP machine. If your machine did not come with a DC power cord, be sure to select the correct cord for your machine from the dropdown menu above.
Since any inverter, either built into the battery, or a stand-alone item consumes a fair amount of power we recommend using the DC power cord.