The OTC 2786 Comfort Fit maternity support is made from the finest quality beige elastic materials. It provides effective uplift support over the extended abdomen, stabilizing the ligaments, tendons and muscles of the lower back as pregnancy progresses. Flexible boning in back panel provides degrees of additional support. Consult a physician before wearing this product.
INDICATIONS LISTED BELOW
• Provides gentle, adjustable support for muscles and ligaments during pregnancy
• Abdominal uplift panel assumes the load from naturally weakened muscles and ligaments without undesirable pressure; helps the lower back maintain its normal curvature, reducing strain
• Top elastic strap anchors garment in correct position
• Hinged web elastic is breathable for cool wearing comfort, molds around body contours for a custom fit
• Anti-roll stays in back panel for additional support
• Easy hook and loop fastening and adjustment
• Can be worn inconspicuously under most clothing
HOW TO MEASURE FOR AND APPLY THE MATERNITY SUPPORT
|SIZE||MEASURE ACCORDING TO DRESS SIZE|
|SMALL||DRESS SIZE 2-6|
|MEDIUM||DRESS SIZE 6-14|
|LARGE||DRESS SIZE 16-20|
|X-LARGE||DRESS SIZE 20-24|
A. Sized according to dress size prior to pregnancy
1. It is important that the garment be applied initially in a standing position.
2. Position the abdominal uplift pad so it is centered under your abdomen.Wrap the elastic strap around your body and attach it to the pad. Adjust the position of the pad so it supports your lower abdomen and does not interfere with walking or sitting. (The fit of the pad can be adjusted as your baby grows.)
3. Position the back support around your lower back so that the bottom edge is lower than the widest part of the hips. Pull both elastic sides to the desired tension and attach the closures to the abdominal pad. Make sure that all enclosures are completely engaged to prevent skin irritation.
4. To keep the garment in position, stretch the top strap over your stomach and attach to the opposite side.
5. For more uplift support, lay on your back with your hips and knees flexed. Unfasten the back support, retighten, and reattach closures.
Hinged web elastic is breathable for cool wearing comfort, molds around body contours for a custom fit.
Top elastic strap anchors garment in correct position.
Abdominal uplift panel assumes the load from naturally weakened muscles and ligaments; helps the lower back maintain its normal curvature, reducing strain.