The BedCaddie from Stander is the ideal aid for those who have trouble sitting up in bed. The three grip ladder system helps the user rise incrementally until they find themselves in an upright seated position. Anyone who is in post-surgery rehab, pregnant, has, back problems, or simply has a limited range of motion will love the increased in-bed mobility offered by the BedCaddie. The strap is made from quality nylon and the contoured buckle offers adjustable handle height. The cushion grips are soft and durable for flexibility and comfort.
- LADDER DESIGN: The staggered grips make it easy to pull onself up from a laying position
- COMPATIBILTY: Easily attaches to any bed frame
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: The BedCaddie supports up to 300 lbs
- ADJUSTABLE: Adjusts in length from 48”-84”
- CUSHIONED GRIPS: 5" wide rubber grips are comfortable to use
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Attaches the bed frame without any tools
- Length 48-84"
- Width 5"
- Height 2"
- Weight 0.8 lbs.