The Balanced Aire Adjustable Cushion from Drive and Mason Medical is our premier pressure management cushion offering dynamic positioning, unmatched stability and an advanced level of pressure ulcer prevention. The flexible interconnected, independent air cells allow for deep immersion into the cushion providing optimal pressure redistribution to help increase blood flow necessary for healthy tissue maintenance. The water-resistant, low-shear stretch cover includes adjustable locking straps and non-skid bottom to secure cushion to the wheelchair. The included hand pump allows adjustment of the cushion to individual patient comfort. The Balanced Aire is available in 4" high profile and 2" low profile heights.
Dimensions: 16" (W) x 16" (D) x 4 "(H)
- Features positioning, unmatched stability and an advanced level of pressure ulcer prevention
- Optimal pressure redistribution helps increase blood flow necessary for healthy tissue maintenance
- Water-resistant, low-shear, stretch cover with adjustable locking straps and non-skid bottom to secure cushion to the wheelchair
- Hand pump to adjust the cushions to individual patient comfort
- Actual Product Weight: 4.86 lbs.
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch Top
- Non Skid Bottom
- Overall Product Height: 4"
- Overall Product Length: 16"
- Overall Product Width: 16"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs