Adding a support rail to a bed gives caregivers peace of mind because it helps keep loved ones safe. Stander's 30" Safety Bed Rail & Padded Pouch works well as a side rail for preventing falls, and as a support bar for getting in and out of bed. The rail folds down and out of the way when it is not in use - a great feature when it's time to make the bed. It can be installed on either side of the bed in between the mattress and box spring. The 30" Safety Bed Rail & Padded Pouch attaches to the bed frame with a dual safety strap which provides stability and keeps it from getting bumped out of place. It works on most traditional home beds and at 23” high will accommodate taller pillow top mattresses.
- 2-IN-1: Use as a full guard rails to prevent nighttime falls or as a bedside support handle
- COLLAPSIBLE: Bed rail pivots down 180° for increased access to the bed
- CLEARANCE: Requires 15" of clearance from bottom of mattress to the floor to pivot
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail support up to 300 lbs
- PADDED POUCH: Store small items in the bedside storage organizer
- BED TYPES: Attaches to most traditional home beds; not intended for us on adjustable beds
- MATTRESS HEIGHTS: Works with mattresses 10"-19" thick
- SAFETY STRAP: Included safety strap attaches rail to bed frame to prevent gaps and sliding
- Length 30"
- Width 23"
- Height 1.5"
- Weight 13 lbs.