The patent pending M+D Combo Stix™ is to be used as a walking aid for patients who are non-weight bearing on a single lower extremity, or for users who require additional support when walking. The crutches feature:
- Two different modes:
- Platform Mode – No strain on hands and wrists. Uses elbows/forearms to fully support.
- Great for longer distances and less use of hands to support weight.
- Forearm Mode – Great for tighter spaces, offers industry leading support and stability. More reclined position transfers more of user’s weight to elbow/forearm
- Flexible armbands that conform to each user’s arm, providing support while allowing the user to easily get in and out of the crutches
- Feet that conform to the ground providing shock absorption with each step
- Antimicrobial arm pad
- Actual weight of each crutch is approximately 2.9 lbs
- Shipping weight of the pair of crutches, packing materials, and box is approximately 9 lbs
- Shipping box dimensions are 32″ x 5″ x 11″ or 81 cm X 28 cm X 13 cm
- Combo Stix are adjustable in both arm length and height. Suitable for users 4’9” to 6’7″ or 1.44 m to 2.0 m
- Weight capacity for Combo Stix are up to 330lb or 150 kgs