- A prescription is required to purchase this item.
- The IntelliPAP AutoBilevel system incorporates the comfort of AutoAdjust® and Bilevel technology to deliver comfortable therapy, particularly at higher prescription pressures. The IntelliPAP AutoBilevel offers our patented Flow Rounding™ technology to provide additional comfort during pressure transition. This helps to better mimic a patient’s natural breathing pattern. The IntelliPAP AutoBilevel can be used for conventional CPAP, AutoAdjust, standard Bilevel, and Auto Bilevel. The system allows clinicians to adjust the apnea and hypopnea detection to your individual standards. The split-night feature allows you to measure activity through the first part of the night without pressure changes similar to single night lab study and titration.
- The highest quality AutoBilevel PAP System on the market. Intellipap AutoBilevel PAP System. Unit has 3-year manufacturer warranty.
|Dimensions||4.2” (H) x 6.5” (W) x 6.9” (D) - unit only;|
|Dimensions||6.4” (H) x 6.5” (W) x 8.4” (D) with humidifier|
|Weight||2.7 lbs - unit only; 4.45 labs with humidifier|
|Pressure Range||3-25 cm H2O|
|Automatic Altitude Adjustment||Up to 9,000 feet|
|Auto On/Off||Yes (Can be enabled or disabled)|
|Unit Warranty||3 years|
|Humidifier Warranty||3 years|
|Chamber Warranty||3 months|
- AutoBilevel changes the inhalation and exhalation pressure automatically based on patient need.
- Whisper-quiet operation – 26 dBA!
- SmartFlex® Exhalation Technology included
- Exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carry-on luggage
- Includes discreet carry bag that can be easily expanded to hold additional accessories which is great for travelers (Figure A)
- Optional integrated heated humidification system easily docks into the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord (Figure B-C)
- Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when mask is removed
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure – allowing the user to fall asleep at a lower pressure (0-45 minutes in 5-minute increments and .5 increments for pressure)
- SmartCode® compliance tracking encodes usage data that can be communicated to a clinician
- Optional SmartLink® Therapy Management System provides detailed patient therapy data, including oximetry (Figure D)