- SKU# DV54D-HH
- A prescription is required to purchase this item.
- The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust CPAP System features DeVilbiss SmartFlex™ technology, which is a unique exhalation pressure relief function. The IntelliPAP AutoAdjust incorporates a unique algorithm for scoring patient events and adjusting pressure throughout the night. The IntelliPAP AutoAdjust can be used in both conventional CPAP or AutoAdjust modes. The system allows clinicians to adjust the apnea and hypopnea detection to your individual standards. The split-night feature allows you to measure activity through the first part of the night without pressure changes similar to single night lab study and titration. The system was designed with patients and providers in mind. IntelliPAP’s combination of auto-adjusting pressure, comfort, education and adherence tracking with SmartCode® helps to ensure patient compliance.
- The highest quality AutoAdjust CPAP on the market. Intellipap AutoAdjust CPAP System. Unit has manufacturer 3 year warranty.
|Dimensions||4.2” (H) x 6.5” (W) x 6.9” (D) - unit only;|
|Dimensions||6.4” (H) x 6.5” (W) x 8.4” (D) with humidifier|
|Weight||2.7 lbs - unit only; 4.45 labs with humidifier|
|Pressure Range||3-20 cm H2O|
|Automatic Altitude Adjustment||Up to 9,000 feet|
|Auto On/Off||Yes (Can be enabled or disabled)|
|Unit Warranty||3 Years|
|Humidifier Warranty||3 years|
|Chamber Warranty||3 months|
- CPAP pressure automatically adjusts to meet patient needs.
- Whisper-quiet operation – 26 dBA!
- SmartFlex® Exhalation Technology included.
- Exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carry-on luggage.
- Includes discreet carry bag that can be easily expanded to hold additional accessories which is great for travelers. (Figure A)
- Optional integrated heated humidification system easily docks into the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord. (Figure B-C)
- Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when mask is removed.
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure – allowing the user to fall asleep at a lower pressure. (0-45 minutes in 5-minute increments and .5 increments for pressure)
- SmartCode® compliance tracking encodes usage data that can be communicated to a clinician.
- Optional SmartLink® Therapy Management System provides detailed patient therapy data, including oximetry. (Figure D)