- SKU# DV55D-HH
- Once again, you talked. We listened. Everyone gets what they need. The IntelliPAP Bilevel S is the perfect choice for patients who require higher pressures to maintain airway patency. With a pressure range of 3-25 cm H2 0 and the ability to adjust the IPAP and EPAP delta up to 22 cm H2 0, the IntelliPAP Bilevel S offers maximum adjustability and can be operated in CPAP and Bilevel modes. The IntelliPAP Bilevel S offers our patented Flow Rounding™ technology to provide additional comfort during pressure transition. This helps to better mimic a patient’s natural breathing pattern. IntelliPAP is built for years of dependable performance and patient satisfaction. It’s just what you would expect from DeVilbiss.
- The perfect choice for Bipap therapy. Introducing the Intellipap Bilevel S PAP System. Unit comes with manufacturer 3 year warranty.
|Dimensions||4.2” (H) x 6.5” (W) x 6.9” (D) - unit only;|
|Dimensions||6.4” (H) x 6.5” (W) x 8.4” (D) with humidifier|
|Weight||2.7 lbs - unit only; 4.45 labs with humidifier|
|Pressure Range||3-25 cm H2O|
|Automatic Altitude Adjustment||Up to 9,000 feet|
|Auto On/Off||Yes (Can be enabled or disabled)|
|Unit Warranty||3 years|
|Humidifier Warranty||3 years|
|Chamber Warranty||3 months|
- Bilevel provides two levels of pressure that change between inhalation and exhalation.
- Whisper-quiet operation – 26 dBA!
- SmartFlex® Exhalation Technology included
- Exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carry-on luggage
- Includes discreet carry bag that can be easily expanded to hold additional accessories (Figure A)
- Optional integrated heated humidification system easily docks into the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord (Figure B-C)
- Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when mask is removed
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure – allowing the user to fall asleep at a lower pressure (0-45 minutes in 5-minute increments and .5 increments for pressure)
- SmartCode® compliance tracking encodes usage data that can be communicated to a clinician
- Optional SmartLink® Therapy Management System provides detailed patient therapy data, including oximetry (Figure D)