7305 Series Homecare Suction Unit with Internal FilterSKU : 7305d-d
DeVilbiss Healthcare has been delivering the best portable suction options for more than 18 years. The 7305 Series Homecare Suction Unit is a compact medical suctioning device which haas been designed for reliable, portable operation. Because of the small size, light weight, and DC operation features, the 7305 Suction Unit is ideal for providing suction in the home or on the go with the DC cord.
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 50–550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 lpm
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
- Sealed lead acid battery for use up to one-hour operation|Can return a patient to a state of comfort quickly; Meets ISO 10079-1:2009 high vacuum, high flow classification
- New, innovative container assembly features integrated bacteria filter
- Container and filter design maintains appropriate flow rate to meet ISO guidelines
- New Integrated gauge and flow regulator with easy-to-turn knob conveniently placed around gauge for easy use and control
- Manufactured and tested to ISO10079-1:1999 Standard for Suction Equipment, achieving outstanding performance in Electromagnetic Compatibility Test, Drop Test and Shock Vibration Test, and Excessive Temperature Test
- Actual Product Weight: 10.2 lbs.
- Liter Flow: 27 LPM
- Maximum Pressure: 10 PSI
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0-95 Percent
- Overall Product Height: 8.3"
- Overall Product Length: 8";
- Product Width: 8.5"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Plastic